The ‘Illuminate’ Boyne Valley/M1 Female Entrepreneurship Programme, delivered by the DCU Ryan Academy at The Mill Enterprise Hub in Drogheda Co. Louth.
This programme, funded by AIB, Coca-Cola International Services, and the Meath and Louth LEOs gives early-stage female entrepreneurs from Louth and Meath an opportunity to participate in the specially created Illuminate course, which is accredited by QQI (Quality & Qualifications Ireland) at Level 6, Minor Award. A total of 16 participants will be selected for this programme per cycle which will fast track female led businesses to develop their business and leadership skills, achieve scale, and create employment.
Participants will be given the knowledge, skills and understanding to commercialise sustainable and profitable products and services that customers need and want.
According to Mandy Murphy, Regional Business Banking Manager, “AIB are delighted to support this initiative. We have a strong tradition of supporting female entrepreneurs via the Network Louth/Meath group, and this training course will give participants the chance to avail of the highest training standards in the country”
Who is it for?
We are looking for female participants who have been in business for at least 2 years and are seeking to scale their business in the near future.
- To work on an accredited course to create a Business Canvas Model for your Business.
- Benefit From DCU Ryan Academy tutors who specialise in female entrepreneurship.
- Become part of collective of a new wave of female entrepreneurs in North-East.
- Network with other entrepreneurs.
- To work with The Mill, M1 Skillnet and Local Enterprises Offices on further training and supports.
- Free hotdesk in The Mill during the course.
- One to one financial advice from AIB